Relocation Policy Review
To be competitive in your recruiting efforts, and to attract the best talent, you need a comprehensive relocation policy. We recommend a relocation policy review every 12 months to make sure it is current regarding what is happening in your specific industry.
- Your relocation policy should support your organization’s overall strategic plan.
- Your relocation policy should be consistent with what is currently happening in both the labor and real estate markets.
- You should be able to identify cost savings that you can achieve with your current policy.
- Your relocation policy should be fully compliant with national and international regulations.
- Changes in tax laws, along with visa and immigration regulations can quickly make your policy out of date and out of compliance.
Let us perform a complimentary review of your policy today!
For more information please contact Scott Naylor,
Experienced & Professional Employees
Comprehensive Relocation Solutions
Trusted Since 1927
25 Metropolitan Road Toronto M1R 2T5