To our Valued Customers and Partners,
I hope you, your family and friends are well and keeping safe.
We at Tippet Richardson understand that you must be concerned about the on-going Corona Virus (COVID-19) crisis and want to take every step to protect you and your loved ones.
Safety of our customers, employees, and partners is our top priority, which is why we have taken the following steps:
- We have asked any employee not feeling well to stay at home and seek immediate medical help
- We have adopted a “no hand-shake policy” while providing our staff with appropriate personal protective and hand hygiene equipment
- We have limited work-related travel and are conducting meetings online to limit in-person interaction
- Employees who have travelled abroad for business or personal reasons have been instructed to self-isolate at home for the next 14 days
- Asking additional questions of customers regarding recent travel and COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure prior to any in-home service delivery
- The option of performing Pre-move surveys remotely and our move consultants are on hand to walk you through the available options
We continue to closely monitor the situation and are taking preventive measures as advised by Health Canada. For further information on Canada’s response to COVID-19 please click here.
Our Toronto office is open as usual and we are working at full capacity. Contingency plans are in place which enable us to work remotely if the situation changes.
Canada Customs Clearance Office is open and functioning normally until further notice. All Canadian Pacific and Canadian National Rail lines are functioning with minimal delays.
If you have any questions, concerns or any upcoming moves to Canada please get in touch with our team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support in these difficult times.
CEO & President